Those undertaking this role will work to meet and greet each patient/visitor to ensure they change into a hospital grade mask, sanitise and make their way to their appointment. You will also be on hand to support patients and visitors with any queries they may have – whether this is simply locating where their appointment is being held, or providing them with local taxi numbers/bus time tables.
- Meeting and greeting patients and visitors when they arrive into the main entrance
- Asking patients/visitors change into a hospital grade facemask and santise their hands (if they say they’re exempt do not challenge them)
- Providing directions if required (hospital maps are supplied)
- Answering general queries e.g. details of local transport services
- Liaising with wards when visitors arrive to drop off belongings or to collect patients
- Periodically check mask dispensers and that they have not spread across the floor
- Ensuring wheelchairs are sanitised between patients
Apply for this role
Choose your preferred role...
I am interested in the opportunity of Helpdesk