The Friends are fortunate to have the support of a network of fundraising branches based in the townsand villages of Shropshire, Mid and North Wales. Each branch holds a number of fundraising eventsthroughout the year i.e. fashion shows, coffee mornings, drinks parties, quiz nights. Events are also heldthrough the central office. Those interested in fundraising will support these events.
- Supporting head office and branches with fundraising activities
- Basic administrative duties to support the team
- Helping to develop new and creative ways to fundraise and engage with key supporters
- Supporting community fundraising projects and undertaking a range of research tasks
- Attending and supporting events
- Meet and greet participants and spectators
- Help set up and clear down at events
- Support participants as they take part with tasks such as marshalling, handing out refreshments,signing people in and out etc.
Apply for this role
Choose your preferred role...
I am interested in the opportunity of Fundraiser