The League of Friends raises funds via its retail outlets to support, enhance and improve the
environment, facilities and care delivered at RJAH. The shop trolley is an extension of this service, and
the role of a trolley volunteer is to sell products including drinks, newspapers, toiletries and
confectionery to patients, staff and relatives by taking the trolley around the wards, providing
refreshments to patients during their stay at RJAH.
- To collect the stocked trolley from the League of Friends shop (situated within the main entrance
- To take the shop trolley to all RJAH wards, minus HDU and Alice Ward
- To serve patients, staff and relatives providing a service of the highest standard
- Being responsible for the trolley float
- To take an inventory of items sold
- To promote an understanding of the League of Friends and the importance of raising funds
through the shop
Apply for this role
Choose your preferred role...
I am interested in the opportunity of Shop Trolley