The League of Friends raises funds via it’s retail outlets to support, enhance and improve the environment, facilities and care delivered at RJAH. When volunteering in our shop you will be an integral part of the wider Charity team. You will assist the Shop team to engage with the local community, staff and patients to maximise the income from our customers. You will be an ambassador of the League of Friends.
- To assist and serve customers, providing a service of the highest standard
- To assist with processing stock, including ordering, sorting, storing and pricing
- To be involved with the till operation and the handling of cash/card payments
- To promote an understanding of the League of Friends and the importance of raising funds through the shop
- To promote and work within the Shop Health and Safety Policy
- Set high standards of cleanliness, display and merchandising
- Occasional confectionary trolley runs to RJAH’s Theatre Department
Apply for this role
Choose your preferred role...
I am interested in the opportunity of Retail Assistant